Adult Group Keyboard Classes
Learn to play a gospel, pop or country song, as you sip wine, laugh and make real music together.
A revolutionary no-fear system to dive into two-hand playing in a 2 hour session.
Perfect for corporate team building, bachelorette parties, or birthday gifts. Hilarious teachers, innovative and cutting edge methods, make piano playing affordable, fun and achievable for anyone with two working hands, an open spirit, and a great sense of humour.
Bring your own wine and cheese.
BOOK NOW! $35 for a 2 hour session. (registration minimums needed)
Each class will have 10 full size key, 61-key keyboards. The students will be given an quick overview of the keyboard map, and the common fears are dispelled:
Top Ten Excuses Why I Can’t Learn to Play Piano
- I’m not naturally musical, so I can’t learn to play. False. We are ALL naturally musical, from the first rhythmic beat of our heart. We just need the music to be nurtured in a natural way.
- I had piano lessons as a kid, and didn’t learn to play anything, so your method won’t work either because I’m just not musical. False. Music isn’t really that complicated. Once you understand that all of popular music can be broken down into 3 simple chord patterns, anything is possible.
- I’m rhythmically challenged, and my 1st grade teacher told me I was tone deaf. False. If you can clap your hands, wiggle your hips and count to four, you can learn to play a song.
- I had a teacher who was really strict, and I messed up in a recital and now I can’t play in public without wanting to throw up. False. That’s what the wine is for. Take a sip, sit back and let us put the music back in your fingers.
- I can’t read music, so I won’t be able to play anything. False. Our innovative methods simplify the complex terminology into fun poems and teaching systems. You WILL learn to play.
- I don’t believe it is possible to teach me to play a song with two hands in a 2 hour class. This is a scam. False. If a student feels like they didn’t learn anything, didn’t have fun, or couldn’t play anything by the end of the class it was because it was because A. They didn’t drink enough wine, or B. They really are not musical, and impossible to teach. That student can have a complete refund.
- I don’t have any friends, so I can’t come. False. Come alone and make new friends. Duh. What better way to make friends that learning to play music together?
- I have never touched a piano, and I’ll be so bad everyone will laugh at me. False. They might laugh, but they are laughing at themselves, because everyone feels that way. There will be different levels in each class, some with piano playing experience who want to learn a new song etc. The environment is set to teach students with no musical knowledge. Take another sip.
- I’m secretly a piano god, and my friends don’t know it. I’m afraid if they find out I can play, they will ask to play at all their weddings. False. First World Problems. Stop whining and start jamming.
- I’m too old and the only piano I have ever played is an ap on my iphone. 50 is the new 30. Shh. We won’t tell. Fake it til you make it. That’s what we all do!
NOW STOP WAITING and START PLAYING! $35 for 2 hour session
YOUR GIFT. YOUR SONG.
To quote Elton John, your gift IS your song! Surprise your special someone with a song you learn to sing and play just for them. Our team of professionals will help you choose the right song, right key, and right instrument to perform your priceless gift. Perfect way to surprise your loved one at your wedding, anniversary or special occasion. Your song, your gift. Contact us now to set up your free consultation. Customized packages. Prices will vary.